CrystalTimes SKX007/SRPD Submariner Case, 42mm - Used
Used parts may show signs of wear. See pictures for details.
**As with every case we take in, we have not tested this one for compatibility or functionality
Per manufacturer’s website:
- Material – HQ Stainless Steel 316L surgical grade
- Description – CT713 (aka 705 with RX inspired crown guard profile) Crystaltimes in-house designed crown at 3 case. Drilled through lugs** – Tested to 300M with standard oem 2.8mm crystal Compatible with all SKX007 OEM parts and the majority of aftermarket parts***
- CASE BACKS IMPORTANT NOTE – CT231 or CT239B with built in spacer are for use with NH35/36 movements with thinner grey movement holder – no need to do anything the movement can drop straight in. If you are using a movement with the thicker black spacer you MUST use an oem case back or our CT200 or CT239A
- Dimensions – The same dimensions as the SKX007 0020 case – 22mm lug width, lug to lug dimension, thickness, width, height all as SKX007.Moving the crown guard to 3 adds nothing to the width.
- Water Resistance – As oem*
- *This case was tested to 300M during development and subsequent testing of actual production cases – no failures were recorded.
- A great basis for a custom build – a mass of SKX007 aftermarket mod parts are available for you to build your DREAM MOD
- INFO – Crown stem length same as SXK007 OEM with 0020 case
- **Drilled Through Lugs for easy bracelet and strap changes reducing the risk of scratching/damaging your case
- *** We can pretty much guarantee 100% our CT manufactured parts and Seiko OEM SKX007 parts will fit. Most reputable aftermarket manufacturers parts will also be ok, but we cannot 100% guarantee this as in some instance’s tolerance build up/variation exists that can be problematic – bezels being a particular area that can be tricky. We now have many different SKX007 bezels in the hope that you may consider purchasing your bezel from us.
- Additional info – Ideal for building a complete custom 1 off mod
- Hi Polish/Brushed as oem 0020 case